Komutatorius Komutatorius FEU-1610
* Dėl šios prekės kiekio teirautis Tel.: +370 600 55111 arba email@example.com
The LevelOne FEU-1610 is a 10/100Mbps NWay Unmanaged Switch with outstanding performance
and high efficiency. With 16 NWay auto-negotiation ports, this switch fulfills the needs of connecting users on a network with automatic selection of best network speed and duplex mode.
Power Saving Features
The FEU-1610 supports Green Ethernet and is compliant with IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet to provide power–saving benefits without compromising performance. One way is to automatically detecting the length of connected cables and to adjust power usage by saving energy on shorter cable connections.
Traffic Prioritization (Quality of Service)
The FEU-1610 supports IEEE802.1p priority queuing Quality of Service which provide considerably enhance download quality. User can reserve bandwidth for important functions that require a large bandwidth or have a high priority, such as VoIP, web browsing application or video conferencing.
Easy to Use
The FEU-1610 is plug-and-play and supports all kind of network protocols to make installation and network management easy and fast. LED indicators provide a quick and easy way to read port and switch information.
- 16 x 10/100Mbps RJ-45 NWay Ports
- Supports NWay protocol for speed (10/100Mbps) and duplex mode (full/half ) detection
- Supports MDI/MDI-X auto crossover and support full/half duplex operation on all ports
- Supports back-pressure (half duplex) and flow control (IEEE 802.3x)
- Wire-speed packet filtering and forwarding rate
- Store-and-forward architecture filters fragment and CRC error packets
- Provides LED indicators for network diagnostics
- Metal casing with internal power supply
- Supports IEEE802.1p priority queuing Quality of Service
- Supports IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet