Komutatorius Komutatorius FSW-0503 / 4-PortPoE + 1-Port Uplink Fast Ethernet
* Dėl šios prekės kiekio teirautis Tel.: +370 600 55111 arba email@example.com
Advanced PoE Solution
FSW-0503(Z) is a 4 Fast Ethernet PoE +1 Fast Ethernet Switch. Per PoE port is powered up to 15.4W. The total PoE power budget is 61.6W. It is an ideal solution for extensive WLAN, IP surveillance system deployments especially when the legacy and PoE compliance devices co-exist in your network environment. The switch automatically detects IEEE 802.3af compliant device connected and provides power and data over a single cable to these devices.
FSW-0503(Z) is compact in size, making it ideal for desktop users with limited space. You also have option of installing several FSW-0503(Z) in a 19” chassis (POC-6000) for a largescale rack-mount PoE Solution.
Stable and Reliable Network Environment
FSW-0503(Z) enables users to deploy a stable and reliable high-speed LAN environment, with store-and-forward switching architecture, packet error filtering and non-blocking packet forwarding. The 802.3x and backpressure flow control mechanisms work respectively for full and half duplex modes. This device supports N-way auto-negotiation protocol that automatically detects networking speed and duplex modes.
Easy to Use
For instant error detection, the switch is equipped with a full range of LEDs to help monitor and troubleshoot problems on the network.
- IEEE 802.3af PoE compliant to simplify deployment and installation
- Auto-detection and protection of non-standard PoE devices
- Supports auto-negotiation and auto-MDI/MDI-X cable detection on each port
- Store-and-Forward architecture to ensure error-free communications
- IEEE 802.3x flow control protects against lost packets for reliable data transmission
- Simple Plug and Play installation
- Total PoE power budget: 61.6W, up to 15.4W per port